Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Interfaith Relationships and other Relationship topics.
Couples choosing interfaith marriages may need to use a little more creativity with a generous dose of compromise when planning their wedding day. Interfaith wedding ceremonies can be pulled off with a few words of advice. Here they are:
· Decide what beliefs are important to each of you and should be reflected in your wedding ceremony.
· Compromise with your fiancé's beliefs wherever possible.
· Openly and honestly discuss religion (particular to the ceremony and your marriage) with your fiancé.
· Discuss the agreed upon plans with both families.
· Chose a clergy person who is able to perform a ceremony both of you will be pleased with.
· Support one another throughout the whole process!